Table of Contents
Upgrades and Safety Additions in the Mining Industry to be Vital to Automation Services Revenue
This study discusses the the revenue generated by automation services across ANZ. It forecasts revenue and the growth rates until 2018 and discusses the major end users and their contribution to automation revenue. The study also discusses the drivers, restraints, and the trends in the automation industry. Major end users that have been using the services of these companies have been discussed in detail. In addition, forecasts of revenue that is likely to be generated until 2018 is also provided.
• The automation services market in Australia and New Zealand is expected to grow at a CAGR of X% between 2012 and 2018. The total revenue generated in the automation services market was $X million in 2012; it is likely to reach $X million by 2018.
• Opportunities for automation services by way of maintenance and repairs, especially in Australia, are abundant; for instance, in the mining industry. The mining process and the transportation of resources (coal) from the bottom of the mine to power stations is largely automated and features a range of sophisticated mining and materials handling technologies.
• Advancements in the mining industry are related to technology that needs to be used in complex applications. Signs of this are evident across Australia, and the future will see the use of latest technology in mining, pointing to more revenue opportunities by way of automation services. This translates to a greater need for installation and maintenance services.
• Further, the growing need for security and resource optimization has meant that newer systems have to comply with additional protocols to gain acceptance. Such norms will become a standard for future upgrades.
1. The automation services market in Australia and New Zealand witnessed a CAGR of X%, with demand most likely to come from power, and mining industries.
2. The automation systems used in the mining industry are currently one of the major targets for hackers; a vast majority of users do not have adequate security measures to thwart such attacks.
3. Carbon tax policies could impact Australia’s adoption of automation systems. Penalties, based on emissions, are heavy; therefore, more companies will look to invest in upgrades.
4. While there are numerous projects in progress, end users are conservative while investing in new systems. They are however, more likely to spend on services. All aspects of services, such as consulting and maintenance, will benefit vendors in such a scenario.
Market Overview—Scope of Study
• New Zealand
• Oil and Gas
• Chemicals and Petrochemicals
• Food and Beverage
• Metals and Mining
• Pulp and Paper
• Others (include industries, such as water and wastewater (recycling plants, processing and treatment plants, and so on), pharmaceuticals, electronics and semiconductor, and machine building)
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
What are the trends in the automation services market and what factors do end users look at while approaching an automation vendor for retrofits and other services?
What are the various types of services offered by automation vendors and what major projects are being executed currently?
Who are the major end users that implement automation services and what benefits are expected to accrue to new users?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Global Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary "Carbonates (Soft Drinks) Market in Europe - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the applications of flocculants and the market dynamics of each application and growth strategies of key players in the flocculants market. - Understand drivers, restraints, ...