Table of Contents
The pancreas is the 10th most common site of new cancers but is the 4th leading cause of cancer death, largely due the difficulties associated with diagnosing the disease in its early stages. As a consequence, over 80% of patients present with regional spread or distant disease at the time of diagnosis (Stage III or Stage IV) and are unsuitable for surgical resection. Survival rates from the disease are among the lowest for any type of cancer with a median survival time of 4-6 months from diagnosis, a 1-year survival rate of 26% and a 5-year survival rate of only 6%. Following curative resection, median survival time increases to between 12 and 19 months.
In a market with few available therapies that exhibit limited effectiveness and a disease class still classified as “rare”, poor survival rates and lack of viable treatment options remain compelling reasons to develop new “Orphan” therapies to address this large unmet need.
What you will learn in this report:
• Information on over sixty potential new therapies in active development
• Incidence rate of pancreatic cancer for each of the major and emerging global markets
• Drug approval dynamics by country
• Trial and Recruitment environment
• Regulatory environment
• Competitive product landscape
• Pricing and reimbursement environment
How you can use this report:
• Optimize your product’s global development and commercial strategies
• Benchmark trial length and number of patients (by Phase)
• Identify drug candidates for partnering strategies
• Evaluate your pipeline against products currently in development
• Identify the most effectives market entry strategies
1. Brand Managers
2. Medical Directors
3. Portfolio Managers
4. Executive Suite
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s Pancreatic Cancer - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the disease and global ...
The global pancreatic cancer treatment market is expected to reach USD 4.2 billion in 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing tobacco consumption, smoking, obesity, and ...
The global pancreatic cancer market is expected to grow modestly from USD 1,730 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 10-17%. Globally, pancreatic cancer is the 12th most common cancer in men and 11th ...