Table of Contents
Over the past five years the iShares Dow Jones U.S. Medical Devices Index Fund (IHI), which tracks the largest US medical device company stock performance, is outpacing the Dow Jones Industrial Average (+37% vs. +18% for the DJIA).
Today, device manufacturers are certainly “enjoying” living among the ancient Chinese curse of “may you live in interesting times.” Recently, times have been difficult with the device tax, an almost constant stream of lawsuits, and product recalls. However, from a fundamental standpoint, the macroeconomic forces are still in place for medical device manufacturers to grow and profit. This report is intended to provide an overview of the medical device development market dynamics.
What you will learn in this report:
• Use historic Clinicaltrial.gov data to support and plan for future clinical development studies
• Benchmark study characteristics of 7,254 on-going or recently completed studies [All data are analyzed by Phase and study type (i.e. interventional, observational, and expanded access)]
- Number of trials
- Length of trials
- Trial enrollment
- Selected sponsor distribution of trials
- Funding source distribution of trials
• Quantify the industry-funded clinical development market size (2010-2015)
• Receive full profiles of select medical device companies with active development pipelines
- Financial information
- Recent patent activity
Medical device companies, Contract research organizations (CROs), venture capital, and other medical device service providers
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Complete report $14,500. Individual company assessments $2,450. The report is available by company, section, market segment, and can be custom-tailored to your specific information needs and budget. ...
Use this report to: - Understand key market dynamics and the factors impacting the global medical device technologies market, including segments and subsegments. - Assess market revenues of the global ...
Brazil Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2022 - Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, Computed Tomography (CT) Systems, Contrast Agents, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, Mobile C-Arms, MRI ...