Table of Contents
In this report, ISR leverages the insights and real-world experiences investigative sites have with electronic medical records (EMRs) and clinical trials.
The report examines how sites currently use EMRs for various clinical trial activities and provides recommendations to improve trial efficiency.
• Clinical Operations
• Project Managers
• Data Management
• Patient Recruitment
• Site Selection
• Technology Providers
Areas of responsibility:
All respondents have direct responsibility for coordinating clinical research at an active investigative site.
What you will learn in this report:
• How EMRs are being used in clinical trials – benefits, drawbacks, and suggestions for EMR integration and adapting to workflow
• The process for utilizing EMRs at investigative sites for clinical research is far from standardized – identify the impact this underperformance is having on feasibility, recruitment, timelines, CRF data entry, and patient care
• Which EMR vendors are currently being used and how satisfied sites are with these systems with respect to the clinical trial process
• Next steps for EMR adoption. Increasing the use of EMR in clinical studies.
How you can use this report:
For Sponsors and CROs:
• Benchmark the industry’s use of EMR and understand the advantages and limitations from a site perspective
• Leverage sites that use EMR vendors with the highest site satisfaction
• Strengthen relationships with sites by understanding their expectations for use, integration, and their need for assistance
• Understand the impact EMRs are having on sites’ ability to develop trial efficiencies
For Technology Providers:
• Benchmark your performance against your competition
• Anticipate how changes in trial volume and adoption/penetration will affect your future business opportunities
• Identify operational improvements and product characteristics that impact trial success and optimize user experience
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The global high-content screening (HCS) market is projected to reach USD 909.0 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. The factors expected to drive the growth of the market are ...
This report by Persistence Market Research on the global high content screening market for the period 2016–2025 presents an outlook of the market across the globe. The primary objective of the report ...
The Global pediatric clinical trials market valued US $ xx million and is estimated to scale up to US $ xx million by the end of 2016. Considering the historical trend and possible future developments, ...