Table of Contents
Canadean’s, Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in the United States: Databook to 2017 contains detailed historic and forecast retail sales values, segmented at a category level. The report takes into account macroeconomic indicators and industry-specific drivers to provide data that helps companies in the Retailing industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing market in the United States. It provides detailed historic and forecast sales value, segmented at market and category level. Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing in the United States: Databook to 2017 provides a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment of the retail industry in the United States, making it an essential tool for companies active across the United States retail value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
• Overview of the Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing market in the United States
• Analysis of the Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing market and its category including full year 2012 sales value and forecasts till 2017
• Historic and forecast sales value of the Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing market for the period 2007 through to 2017
• Individual category analysis of historic and forecast sales value for the period 2007 through to 2017
Reasons To Buy
• Provides you with important figures of Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing market in the United States
• Allows you to analyze market as the report offers detailed historic and forecast retail sales value, segmented at a category level.
• Provides you with information on sales segmentation by category in Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing market
• Enhance your knowledge of the market with key figures on sales value and segmentation by category for the historic period
• Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report’s forecast figures for the market along with the segmentation
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Sports licensing covers licensing of logos, symbols, names of varied sports organizations and team players. These items are owned by sports institutions which are known as licensors and they lease the ...
PLUNKETT’S SPORTS INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2017 Key findings: - Plunkett Research lists top 350 companies in Sports and names top trends changing the industry for the mid term. Key Features: - Industry trends ...
This study focuses on China’s Sports Apparel market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising ...