Table of Contents
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Sweden.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Sweden. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of Sweden HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Sweden
• Size of the Sweden wealth management industry
• Largest domestic private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 75,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
• With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
• Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
• There were approximately 176,940 HNWIs in Sweden in 2013. These HNWIs held US$771 billion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2013 was approximately US$299,411.
• In 2013, Swedish HNWI numbers rose by 3.5%, following a marginal decrease of 3.2% in 2011.• At the end of 2013, Swedish HNWIs held 39.5% (US$305 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%. • Equities, business interests and alternative products recorded the strongest growth during the review period.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis WealthInsight's "Adam & Company PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Liechtensteinische Landesbank Private Clients : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains ...
Synopsis Timetric's "JM Financial Private Wealth Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ...