Table of Contents
Expanding Manufacturing Bases in Key Industries Drive Growth
This research service analyzes the current and future trends in the global diaphragm pumps market. Analysis is based on the different end users and product types. The various market drivers, market restraints and market challenges and their impact on time scale are discussed. The research service also contains information about the competitive structure and market share analysis of the total diaphragm pump market. It also contains information on the impact of the recession on the end-user market economic impact in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific in the total global market. The study concludes with 3 big predications.
• In 2013, the global diaphragm pump market generated a revenue of $X billion.
• The CAGR during the forecast period from 2013–2020 is estimated to be X% as the industries are in a recovering stage from the sluggish growth rates of 2013.
• The demand for air-operated diaphragm pump and metering pumps across end users is expected to drive the growth of the global diaphragm pump market.
• Though investments are seen across the region, Asia-Pacific shows the highest growth rates indicating a large demand for diaphragm pumps across end users in food and beverage, chemicals, and oil and gas.
• The diaphragm pump market is expected to reach a revenue of $X billion in 2020.
1. Energy efficiency and optimized product quality are the key points of focus.
2. Companies are focusing on niche applications in order to increase their customer bases.
3. Companies are developing end-to-end solutions for key processes.
4. The air-operated diaphragm pump segment is most commonly used for transfer across industries.
5. Demand for automation into the process is defining the mechanical diaphragm pump market.
Scope of the Study
Air-operated Diaphragm Pump
Mechanical Diaphragm Pump
Hydraulic Diaphragm Pump
Oil and Gas
Food and Beverage
Water and Wastewater
Others (include agriculture, automotive, and marine)
Middle East and Africa
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
Is the global diaphragm pump market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
What are the key factors that will drive the growth of the diaphragm pump market across the regions?
What are the restraints faced by the market participants? What is the expected impact?
What are the major end-user industries for diaphragm pumps? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
Which types of diaphragm pumps are expected to show good growth? What is their share among the various pumps?
Who are the major industry participants? What is their relative position in the global diaphragm pump market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The U.S. veterinary infusion pumps market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 35.4 million by 2021 from USD 26.6 million in 2016. Growth in this market is attributed ...
“Top 10 pumps and motors market is expected to reach USD 100.66 billion by 2021” The Top 10 pumps and motors market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 71.01 billion in 2016 to USD 100.66 billion ...
The global infusion pumps market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 10.84 billion by 2021 from USD 8.12 billion in 2016. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases along ...