Table of Contents
Social Loans has been developing successfully over few years now. The social lending operation is based on one simple yet revolutionary principle - people lend money to each other.
Features and benefits
* This work presents the development and value of the social lending market in the UK as well as in the US.
* This work focuses on the reasons behind the sudden evolution of the social lending markets.
The UK social lending market alone is foreseen to be worth £1bn (approximately $1.6bn) by 2016 according to Bank of England, provided it continues to grow at its current speed.
There are three main players in the UK social lending market. the biggest, and oldest, is Zopa with over £399.2m worth of lending, followed by Funding Circle with £163.4m lent to British businesses and RateSetter with £121m lent since the beginning of their businesses.
Your key questions answered
* What reasons stand behind the great popularity of the social lending?
* What is the present value of the social lending market in the UK?
* How big is the social lending industry in the US?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Blockchain Technology Market: Overview Blockchain technology offers a secure, fast, and cheaper medium of carrying out online transaction and online transfer of information without the need of third ...
Global Mobile Payment Technologies Market: Overview This report provides an analysis of the global mobile payment technologies market for the period from 2014 to 2024, wherein the period from 2016 to 2024 ...
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...