Table of Contents
This report focuses on network equipment manufacturers’ (NEMs’) solutions in the Internet Protocol (IP) probe and deep packet inspection (DPI) technologies market and accompanies Analysys Mason’s report 'IP network probe systems’ increasing role in & managing the customer experience', which was published in October 2013.
This report provides:
- analysis of the following additional companies:
- Cisco Systems
- Huawei Technologies
- Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN)
- an overview of the factors driving investments in the IP probe segment for network equipment suppliers
- case studies of situations in which NEMs have deployed IP network probe systems for communications service providers (CSPs)
- a summary of the suppliers’ capabilities and our analysis.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...