Table of Contents
- This report provides detailed analysis of primary survey research on tablet users in three countries in Asia–Pacific (APAC). The survey is a subset of the larger survey of more than 43 000 tablet users in 17 countries worldwide, the analysis of which is published in a separate report.1
- China, Malaysia and Singapore were selected because tablets are widely used in these countries.
- The survey of more than 13 700 tablet users in these three countries was conducted in association with On Device Research in June and July 2013, using a questionnaire consisting of 71 questions.2
- The survey was conducted on the tablets, enabling us to verify that respondents were active tablet users, and encourage strong engagement with our questionnaire.
- This report focuses on:
- ownership and purchasing behaviours
- distribution channels
- take-up of data plans and bundles – and provides recommendations for mobile operators.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Cellular data traffic in Sub-Saharan Africa will be over 9 times higher in 2021 than in 2016 – this growth will be key to mobile operators' future prospects." Mobile network operators in Sub-Saharan ...
"Cellular data traffic in the Middle East and North Africa will be 484% higher in 2021 than in 2016 – mobile operators must monetise this growth." Mobile network operators in the Middle East and North ...