Table of Contents
MediPoint: Bone Grafts and Substitutes - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
Although autograft is still perceived as the gold-standard material in bone grafting, the wide array of alternatives available in the market has resulted in a gradual shift towards increased adoption of bone grafts and substitutes (BGS), especially in the US and European markets. In contrast to the general picture in developed countries, autograft bone still represents the most popular option during bone grafting in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region and South America.
Due to the economic uncertainty and severe budgetary restrictions in the Eurozone, most 5EU countries have put in place measures to prevent excessive healthcare budget deficits and ration high-volume surgeries, such as joint reconstruction. As the market continues to recover from the economic turmoil, expanding patient population for orthopedic surgical treatments and the steady domestic supply of orthopedic devices in the European countries will all contribute to a steady increase in the bone grafting procedure volume in the next decade.
- An overview of BGS, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized EU BGS market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for BGS.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the BGS sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving EU BGS Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in EU BGS market through 2019.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in EU BGS market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Hip Replacement Implant Market: Overview Hip Replacement Implant are the artificial implant made of metal, plastics or ceramic which are replaced with the hip joint. Hip replacement procedure takes ...
The global orthobiologics market is expected to reach USD 10.2 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The orthobiologics market is predominantly driven by the increasing ...
The global orthopedic braces and supports market is expected to reach a value of USD 5.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. There is a growing demand for orthopedic ...