Table of Contents
Modernization of Infrastructure with Intelligent Solutions Enhancing Demand
- The global metering pump generated a revenue of $xxmillion in 2013 at a growth rate of xx% from 2012–2013.
- With a stable demand from across industries, the CAGR of the global metering pump is expected to be xx% from 2013–2020.
- Diaphragm pumps constitute a significant share of the market in the metering pumps, although peristaltic pumps constitute a growing share in the metering pump market.
- Investments across industries and regions show a demand for metering pumps for both expansions and replacement requirements.
- The global metering pump market is expected to reach a revenue of $xx million in 2020.
- Focus on accuracy will increase through intelligent solutions and remote monitoring.
- Regulations focusing on environmental issues drive improvement of metering pumps.
- Competition from other pump technologies needs to countered.
- Companies are focusing on niche applications to increase customer base.
- Companies are developing end-to-end solutions for key processes.
A metering pump is a positive displacement reciprocating pump, also known as a dosing pump, which transfers an accurate amount of fluid with a precise flow rate. Repeatability, accuracy, and reliability are few of the qualities that differentiate metering pumps from other positive displacement pumps. With an accuracy rate of plus/minusxx%, metering pumps are essential for certain applications. There are xx main types of metering pumps that are covered in this study:
- Diaphragm Metering Pump
- Piston/Plunger Metering Pump
- Peristaltic Metering Pump
- Oil and Gas: The oil and gas industry encompasses all companies involved in the exploration, production, and transportation of oil and gas. Upstream, midstream, and downstream processes are included.
- Food and Beverage: The food industry consists of all manufacturing plants that transform livestock and agricultural products into products for immediate or final consumption. The industry groups are differentiated by raw materials processed into food products and are generally of animal or vegetable origin. Establishments are included where bakery and candy products are made on the premises for consumption. The beverage industry consists of 3 types of establishments: manufacturers of non-alcoholic beverages, manufacturers of alcoholic beverages through the process of fermentation, and manufacturers that produce distilled alcoholic beverages.
- Water and Wastewater: The water and wastewater industry includes all applications involved in the treatment of water and wastewater.
- Chemicals: The chemicals industry includes companies that manufacture basic chemicals (acids and salts), chemicals used in manufacturing (pigments and colors), chemical end products (soaps and cosmetics), and specialty end products.
- Power Generation: The power generation industry includes all forms of power generating plants, including fossil fuel, wind, hydro, nuclear, and geothermal power plants. Establishments in this industry are expected to operate:
oGeneration facilities that produce electric energy
oTransmission systems that convey electricity from generation facilities to distribution systems
oDistribution systems that convey electricity to the final consumer
- Pharmaceuticals: The pharmaceuticals industry includes establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing internally and externally used medical devices mostly for diagnosis or treatment purposes. The industry also includes the manufacturing of medicinal and pharmaceutical products intended for internal and external consumption, in forms such as ampoules, tablets, capsules, vials, ointments, powders, solutions, and suspensions.
- Others include:
oAgriculture: Companies involved in farming make up the agriculture industry.
oAutomotive: The automotive industry includes companies that manufacture passenger and commercial vehicles.
oMarine: This industry includes companies that manufacture and service ships.
oMining: This industry includes companies that work with base metals, such as iron and steel, as well as coal and precious metals.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the global metering pump market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors that will drive the growth of the metering pump market across the regions?
- What are the restraints faced by the market participants? What is the expected impact?
- What are the major end-user industries for metering pumps? How are they expected to grow during the forecast period?
- Which types of metering pumps are expected to show good growth? What is their share among the various pumps?
- Who are the major industry participants? What is their relative position in the global metering pump market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Gas Meters Market: Overview The global gas meters market report by Transparency Market Research provides in-depth analysis of the gas meters market globally. The report segments the market on the ...
Global Mass Spectrometer Market: Overview This report on mass spectrometer market studies the current as well as future prospects of the market globally. The stakeholders of this report include companies ...
“The metering pumps market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during forecast period” The metering pumps market is projected to reach USD 5.22 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2021. ...
Measuring And P...