Table of Contents
Canadean's "Bengal Tea and Fabrics Ltd - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bengal Tea and Fabrics Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bengal Tea and Fabrics Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Bengal Tea and Fabrics Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Bengal Tea and Fabrics Ltd. (Bengal Tea and Fabrics) is a manufacturer and supplier of tea and textile products. The company offers tea products such as black tea, tea leaf and dust, and tea seed. It provides textile products including manmade fiber yarn, cotton yarn, blended yarn and fabrics, among others. Bengal Tea and Fabrics operates 626 hectares of three tea estates located across North Lakhimpur, India. The company exports its products throughout the world. It operates through its facilities located in Kolkata, North Lakhimpur and Ahmedabad, India. Bengal Tea and Fabrics is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Unilever is the largest tea company in the world thanks to brands such as Lipton and Brooke Bond, with an extensive global presence in both hot and RTD tea. This report looks at Unilever’s corporate ...
Summary Longrun Tea Group Company Ltd (LTG) is a manufacturer and distributor of tea products. The company offers tea, tea set and tea food products. Its tea products include serenity tea, tea leaves, ...