Table of Contents
According to the data from China Hospital Association, China’s medical industry spent CNY 18 billion on IT in 2012, rising by 23% compared with the previous year; the annual average growth rate was nearly 25% for recent five years.
According to the 12th-Five-Year Informatization Promotion Arrangements of Ministry of Health, China’s Healthcare Informatization 2012-2013 mainly should be still a progressive process from points to areas. During 2014 to 2015, it will be comprehensively promoted. As the Huidian Research estimates, the Healthcare informatization industry will step into the explosive period in 2014 and usher in a faster growth.
This report mainly includes the following points:
(1) Making the in-depth analysis of the overall operation of China’s medical industry
(2) Making the specific analysis of status quo of the world and China’s healthcare informatization development
(3) Making the specific analysis of segmented industry demand of China’s healthcare informatization
(4) Making the major analysis of leading enterprises of China’s healthcare informatization
(5) Making the thematic analysis of China’s medical procurement
(6) Making the forecast for the future development of China’s healthcare informatization
All these aforementioned can offer the decisive reference for customers to know the latest development status of China’s healthcare informatization market.
Please note: The report is in Chinese version now. The English version will be delivered in 5 business days.
Please note: this report requires certain updates. We have all the information available but require 5 business days to complete the process and ensure it is as up-to-date as possible.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global healthcare IT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% from 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 280.25 billion. Growing need to manage regulatory compliance through healthcare IT solutions, government ...
Global Healthcare Information Systems Market: Overview The purpose of health care information systems is to manage the information that health care professionals need to perform their job effectively and ...
The global e-prescribing market is projected to reach USD 1,403.2 million by 2021 at a CAGR of 20.8% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Factors such as the government initiatives and incentive ...