Table of Contents
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Sweden.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Sweden, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
• UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
• UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Sweden
• Size of Sweden wealth management industry
• Largest domestic private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
• With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
• Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
• There were 4,787 UHNWIs in Sweden in 2013, with an average wealth of US$63 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 16 billionaires, 397 centimillionaires and 4,375 affluent millionaires in 2013.
• UHNWIs accounted for 2.7% of the total HNWI population of Sweden in 2013, much higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Sweden increased by a substantial 64.4%, from 2,968 in 2009 to 4,878 in 2013.
• There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires increased by 77.8%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 58.2% and 61.6%.
• WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 10% to reach 5,267 in 2018. This will include 19 billionaires, 439 centimillionaires and 4,809 affluent millionaires.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...