Table of Contents
Senvion SE - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Senvion SE (Senvion), a subsidiary of Centerbridge Partners, LP, is a manufacturer of onshore and offshore wind turbines. It develops produces and markets wind turbines for almost any location with rated outputs. The company also provides project-specific solutions related to turnkey, service and maintenance, transport and installation, and foundation planning and construction. The company has presence across European markets such as France, Belgium, the UK, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Poland and Spain. The company designs its systems at the Senvion TechCenter in Osterronfeld and manufacture in Husum, North Friesland; Trampe, Brandenburg; and Bremerhaven, as well as Portugal and Canada. Senvion is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Senvion SE Key Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2016: Senvion intends to go public in first half of 2016
Feb 19, 2016: Senvion Enters India as New Core Market: Amit Kansal Becomes CEO and Managing Director of Senvion India
Feb 04, 2016: Senvion wins contract for Freasdail Wind Farm totaling 23 MW
Jan 28, 2016: Senvion commissions wind project in Poland
Jan 18, 2016: Senvion strengthens management team: Christoph Seyfarth to join as new COO
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019