Table of Contents
MediPoint: Biopsy Devices - Current and Future Players
Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. It can affect numerous organs and tissues of the body. When a patient is suspected of having a particular type of cancer, a biopsy procedure is performed to extract a target tissue sample for histological analysis. This intervention typically provides a definitive cancer diagnosis for the patient. Given that these procedures play such an important role in the diagnostic pathway for various cancers, medical device manufacturers have worked to develop biopsy devices that maximize the volume and quality of the tissue samples, as well as decrease their negative impact on the patient’s body. As seen with other medical device markets, less invasive biopsy techniques have entered the market and have established a new gold standard in many global regions.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the global Biopsy Devices market. The report provides insight into the competitive Biopsy Devices landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading cardiologists, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Biopsy Devices.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists using Biopsy Devices devices in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Biopsy Devices market for coronary applications and peripheral applications in the lower extremity.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Government initiatives in cancer treatment to fuel growth of the global biopsy device market during the projected period Global demand for biopsy devices is increasing, supported by rising incidence of ...
Canada Biopsy Devices Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Canada Biopsy Devices Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Canada Biopsy Devices market. The report ...
Brazil Biopsy Devices Market Outlook to 2023 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Brazil Biopsy Devices Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Brazil Biopsy Devices market. The report ...