Table of Contents
France Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints Market Outlook to 2021
GlobalData’s new report, "France Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the France Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Shoulder Replacement, Ankle Replacement, Elbow Replacement , Digits Replacement and Wrist Replacement.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular category and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market categories - Shoulder Replacement, Ankle Replacement, Elbow Replacement , Digits Replacement and Wrist Replacement.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2007 to 2014 and forecast to 2021.
- 2014 company shares and distribution shares data for Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the France Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints market.
- Key players covered include DePuy Companies, Tornier N.V., Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Biomet, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Stryker Corporation, DJO Finance LLC and Small Bone Innovations, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Hip Replacement Implant Market: Overview Hip Replacement Implant are the artificial implant made of metal, plastics or ceramic which are replaced with the hip joint. Hip replacement procedure takes ...
Hip Reconstruction - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016 Summary GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Hip Reconstruction - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" provides an overview ...
Knee Reconstruction - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016 Summary GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Knee Reconstruction - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2016" provides an overview ...