Table of Contents
Mobile Payment in China: 2014 Edition is the seventh and latest edition of our most popular report. Simply put, it is the most up-to-date and comprehensive study available on China's mobile payment sector today. The report focuses on the top issues for m-payment in China in 2014: we profile all of the companies to have received mobile payment licenses up until now, discuss emerging trends, and forecast important market changes to look out for in the coming years.
Key Factors covered
- Key Factors Shaping the Development of e-Commerce in China
- Direct Carrier Billing – Mobile Value-added Services
- Mobile as a POS – The Phone as a Cash Register
- Mobile as a Platform – The Phone as an Access Point
- Mobile as a Loyalty Card – Closed-loop m-Payments
- China m-Payment Market Forecasts
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Reduction in queuing & transaction time and increased convenience in making low value payments are driving the contactless payment market” The contactless payment market is estimated to grow from ...
"Operators with successful mobile money initiatives enjoy greater levels of trust from consumers." Rapid smartphone adoption and increasing familiarity with digital payments are key drivers for ecommerce ...
Mobile Remittances to Africa: Mobile and Financial Services Converge Summary The number of mobile money users in Africa is still seeing significant growth, however, that is not all. Mobile money services ...