Table of Contents
Global Reinsurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the reinsurance market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global reinsurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key reinsurance market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global reinsurance market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global reinsurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global reinsurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global reinsurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global reinsurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global's reinsurance market?
The global reinsurance market is valued as the amount of direct insurance ceded to reinsurers according to that line of business.
The global reinsurance market had total net written premiums of $159.2bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.2% between 2011 and 2015.
The non-life reinsurance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total net written premiums of $105.9bn, equivalent to 66.5% of the market's overall value.
The market declined in 2015 thanks to what leading player Munich Re describes as an "exceptional cumulation of uncertainties."
International conflicts, the resultant refugee crisis in Europe, the uncertainty over Britain's EU membership, well-publicized terrorist attacks in the Middle East. Belgium, France, and Turkey all made their effects felt.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Belgium, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Belgian reinsurance segment. It ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Venezuelan reinsurance segment. ...
Synopsis Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Indonesia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Indonesian reinsurance segment. ...