Table of Contents
Global Tires & Rubber industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the tires & rubber market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global tires & rubber market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key tires & rubber market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global tires & rubber market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global tires & rubber market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global tires & rubber market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global tires & rubber market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global tires & rubber market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's tires & rubber market?
The tires and rubber market consists of the manufacturers revenues generated through the sales of both aftermarket (replacement) and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) tires for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, earthmoving equipment, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles, and aircraft. The volume represents the number of tires produced for passenger cars and commercial vehicles only, including OEM and aftermarket tires. For the purpose of this report, pickups and SUVs are classified as commercial vehicles even when used primarily as private passenger cars. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 average exchange rates.
The global tires & rubber market had total revenue of $245.9 billion in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.1% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 2,267.9 million units in 2015.
The automotive industry is expected to perform well in the upcoming years, and this naturally has a positive knock on effect on the tires and rubber market. The fall in global crude oil prices further can also help increase the sale of cars, which again increases demand for tires.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Use this report to: - Analyze the technologies and markets in the steel fiber and tire industries that influence demand for and development of tire reinforcement materials. - Gain insight into international ...
“Increasing demand for low rolling resistance tires driving the tires OE (Original Equipment) market” The tires OE market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.48% from 2016 to 2021, to reach a market ...
Rising demand for two-wheeler tires across the globe can be attributed to expanding two-wheeler fleet size and growing sales of two-wheelers. Increasing demand for two-wheeler tires from replacement and ...