Table of Contents
Global Technology Distributors industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the technology distributors market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global technology distributors market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key technology distributors market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global technology distributors market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global technology distributors market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global technology distributors market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global technology distributors market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global technology distributors market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global's technology distributors market?
The technology distributors sector consists of the total revenues generated by the top 50 distributors of communications equipment, computers & peripherals, semiconductors, and any other electronic equipment and components to the electronics market. The market is valued at wholesale prices with any currency conversions calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates. The geographical segmentation is on the basis of the regions where company revenues were generated, not on the regions where the companies are headquartered.
The global technology distributors sector had total revenues of $158.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2011 and 2015.
Ingram Micro is the clear leader of the sector with its annual revenue expected to exceed $45.2bn for financial year 2015.
The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.9% for the five-year period 2015 - 2020.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The gas insulated switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 to 2021” The gas insulated switchgear market is expected to reach a market size of USD 25.95 billion by 2021, ...
Use this report to: - Analyze the developing market for superconducting applications, materials and other enabling technologies. - Assess expected technological and market trends in the longer term. - ...
Use this report to: - Analyze various applications of the fiber optic sensor market and market dynamics of each application. - Evaluate growth strategies by key players in the fiber optic sensor market. ...