Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Denmark Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Danish reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Danish economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Danish insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Denmark Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Danish reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Danish reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Danish economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Danish insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Danish reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Denmark:
- It provides historical values for the Danish reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Danish reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Denmark, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Danish insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Danish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Danish reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Danish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The premium accepted by the Danish reinsurance segment recorded a review-period CAGR of 35.0%.
- Denmark is exposed to damages from heavy rainfall and cloudbursts.
- Danish insurers share risk with reinsurers to avoid losses due to natural disasters and accidents, particularly maritime incidents.
- The Danish reinsurance segment is competitive, with foreign reinsurers operating through branch offices.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...