Table of Contents
Includes 3 FREE quarterly updates
Over the forecast period to 2018, Romania will experience moderate sales growth across most segments of the food and drink industry. Growth is expected to remain somewhat slower over the short term, as the country is still recovering from the economic crisis. The pace will pick up towards the end of our forecast period and will be driven by price rather than volume, thus indicating inflationary pressures and slowly returning premiumisation.
Headline Expenditure Projections
- Food consumption growth year-on-year (y-o-y) in 2014: +5.1%; compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to 2018: +5.4%.
- Per capita food consumption growth (y-o-y) in 2013: +5.3%; CAGR to 2018: +5.7%.
- Alcoholic drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2014: +3.7%; CAGR to 2018: +5.5%.
- Soft drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2014: +10.3%; CAGR to 2018: +6.8%.
- Total mass grocery retail sales growth (y-o-y) in 2014: +7.6%; CAGR to 2018: +6.9%.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
Summary “Functional Drinks - Reassessing future potential, determining consumer targets, and delivering credible products” provides a comprehensive overview of the functional drink landscape, analyzing ...
** The Soft Drinks & Juices Market, Global (30 countries) ** Market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Company market shares and brands for 2014 and continuously ...
** The Hot Beverages Market, Global (30 countries) ** Market demand for years 2008, 2012, 2013 and forecasts for years 2014, 2015 and 2016. Company market shares and brands for 2014 and continuously updated. ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.