Table of Contents
Includes 3 FREE quarterly updates
Romania's food and drink sector will be a regional outperformer over the next five years, driven by an improving labour market, real wage growth and low levels of inflation. A VAT cut on food products from June 2015 will provide an additional boost to the sector. The food retail sector will also benefit from this positive outlook, with further investment to come as the sector consolidates.
Headline Industry Data (local currency)
- Food consumption growth year-on-year (y-o-y) in 2015: +5.2%; compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 2014-2019: +5.6%.
- Per capita food consumption growth (y-o-y) in 2015: +5.5%; CAGR 2014-2019: +5.9%.
- Alcoholic drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2015: +3.5%; CAGR 2014-2019: +6.0%.
- Soft drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2015: +4.4%; CAGR 2014-2019: +5.7%.
- Total mass grocery retail sales growth (y-o-y) in 2015: +5.6%; CAGR 2014-2019: +7.3%.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Understanding the attitudes and behaviors of young adults, a generation also called 'millennials', is the key to unlocking opportunities in consumer packaged goods markets both now and over the ...
The global population is growing at a rate of 1.14% and the increasing calorie intake per capita is leading to substantial increase in the global food production. Growing urbanization and changing lifestyles ...
Assessment of the US Dairy Alternative Food & Beverage Market : Emerging Opportunities for Companies Offering Plant-based Dairy Alternatives The US market for dairy alternative food and beverage products ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.