Table of Contents
Includes 3 FREE quarterly updates
Over the forecast period to 2018, Romania will experience moderate sales growth across most segments of the food and drink industry. Growth is expected to remain somewhat slower over the short term, as the country is still recovering from the economic crisis. The pace will pick up towards the end of our forecast period and will be driven by price rather than volume, thus indicating inflationary pressures and slowly returning premiumisation.
Headline Expenditure Projections
- Food consumption growth year-on-year (y-o-y) in 2014: +5.1%; compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to 2018: +5.4%.
- Per capita food consumption growth (y-o-y) in 2013: +5.3%; CAGR to 2018: +5.7%.
- Alcoholic drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2014: +3.7%; CAGR to 2018: +5.5%.
- Soft drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2014: +10.3%; CAGR to 2018: +6.8%.
- Total mass grocery retail sales growth (y-o-y) in 2014: +7.6%; CAGR to 2018: +6.9%.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
This BCC Research report provides an overview of the current and near-term global bottled water market. It aims to examine the market, forecast market trends, trace significant developments, and profile ...
About Bottled Water Bottled water is drinking water, which can be categorized as mineral water, still water, flavored water, and sparkling water. This is packaged in either plastic or glass bottles afte ...
About the Hot Drinks Market The Global Hot Drinks market comprises coffee, tea, and other hot drinks. The demand for hot tea is highly driven by the aging population owing to its health benefits, whereas, ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2014. All rights reserved.