Table of Contents
Includes 3 FREE quarterly updates
Over the forecast period to 2018, Romania will experience moderate sales growth across most segments of the food and drink industry. Growth is expected to remain somewhat slower over the short term, as the country is still recovering from the economic crisis. The pace will pick up towards the end of our forecast period and will be driven by price rather than volume, thus indicating inflationary pressures and slowly returning premiumisation.
Headline Expenditure Projections
- Food consumption growth year-on-year (y-o-y) in 2014: +5.1%; compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to 2018: +5.4%.
- Per capita food consumption growth (y-o-y) in 2013: +5.3%; CAGR to 2018: +5.7%.
- Alcoholic drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2014: +3.7%; CAGR to 2018: +5.5%.
- Soft drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2014: +10.3%; CAGR to 2018: +6.8%.
- Total mass grocery retail sales growth (y-o-y) in 2014: +7.6%; CAGR to 2018: +6.9%.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary “Baby Food in China” is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in China, key segments, features and developments, future projections based on various trends. ...
Summary How to differentiate Marketing between Aging Consumers and Other Audiences in Food markets shows marketers how they can target the emerging opportunities among an important, under-targeted, and ...
Summary This new report from Canadean studies the best new product development, cross-category innovation and marketing campaigns in both developing and developed countries to find common themes along ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.