Table of Contents
Includes 3 FREE quarterly updates
Romania's food and drink sector will be a regional outperformer over the next five years, driven by an improving labour market, real wage growth and low levels of inflation. A VAT cut on food products from June 2015 will provide an additional boost to the sector. The food retail sector will also benefit from this positive outlook, with further investment to come as the sector consolidates.
Headline Industry Data (local currency)
- Food consumption growth year-on-year (y-o-y) in 2015: +5.2%; compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 2014-2019: +5.6%.
- Per capita food consumption growth (y-o-y) in 2015: +5.5%; CAGR 2014-2019: +5.9%.
- Alcoholic drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2015: +3.5%; CAGR 2014-2019: +6.0%.
- Soft drinks value sales growth (y-o-y) in 2015: +4.4%; CAGR 2014-2019: +5.7%.
- Total mass grocery retail sales growth (y-o-y) in 2015: +5.6%; CAGR 2014-2019: +7.3%.
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Louis
+1 718 618 4302
The expansion of the global food and beverage processing machine industry is forecast to reach 3.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of ...
The industry report package Food and Beverage Processing Machine Markets in Europe to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, ...
Summary This new report from Canadean studies the best new product development, cross-category innovation and marketing campaigns in both developing and developed countries to find common themes along ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.