Table of Contents
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Nigeria.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Nigeria. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of Nigeria HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Nigeria
• Size of the Nigeria wealth management industry
• Largest domestic private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 75,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
• With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
• Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
•There were 16,686 HNWIs in Nigeria in 2013. These HNWIs held US$90 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$1,725.
• In 2013, Nigerian HNWI numbers rose by 4.9%, following a increase of 4.7% in 2012.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Nigerian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 7% to reach 18,481 in 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 27% to reach US$123 billion by 2018.
• In 2013, Nigerian HNWIs held 17.2%, equal to US$15 billion, of their wealth outside their home country, which is below the global average of 20–30%.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...