Table of Contents
Syringes that can be prefilled on standard fill-and-finish lines have had a dramatic effect on the way injectable drugs are developed, prescribed and administered. This impact has been accelerated by the introduction and evolution of autoinjectors – devices that are designed to accept a standard prefilled syringe and form an outer user-friendly device package that simplifies the injection process. Autoinjectors enable a significantly larger segment of the patient population to self-administer injectables. This report analyzes eleven important therapeutic segments and examines the impact of autoinjectors on injectable drug markets.
What You Will Learn
What autoinjectors can be paired with prefilled syringes for injectable drug delivery; what are the key market segments, market dynamics and market demographics?
- What are the therapeutic demand drivers and commercial devices in key product segments?
- What are the design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues?
- How big is the market? How is it growing? What will it look like in 2024?
- Who are the leading injectable drug and device participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations?
- What is the importance of pharma-device alliances and design partnerships on autoinjector commercialization and market access?
- What is the impact of wirelessly connected autoinjectors on patient care and market growth?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for autoinjectors?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
North America Facial Injectables Market: Overview This report on the North America facial injectables market analyzes the current and future prospects of the market. The report comprises an elaborate executive ...
The global injectable drug delivery market, in terms of value, is projected to reach USD 624.50 billion by 2021 from USD 362.38 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. The increase ...
The drug delivery technology market is projected to reach USD 1,669.40 billion by 2021 from USD 1,179.20 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of chronic ...