Table of Contents
"Oral Hygiene Market in France to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research. This report presents detailed analysis on the Oral Hygiene consumption trends in France, historic and forecast Oral Hygiene consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It also provides indispensable data on brand share, distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the global Oral Hygiene market along with latest industry news, in addition to mergers & acquisitions. This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Oral Hygiene sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
• This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Oral Hygiene market in France and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers’ understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
• Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
• Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends in order to effectively plan strategies.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers’ behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest, detailed data on dynamics in France Oral Hygiene market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors’ position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering three product segments that include:
• Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery)
• Dental Floss
• Denture Care
• Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads
Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) is provided, including brand data, and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Profiles of companies active in the global Oral Hygiene market along with latest industry news and mergers & acquisitions.
Key Market Issues
• Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the Oral Hygiene market in France.
• Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
• Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
• Familiarize yourself with the detailed profiles of companies active in the global Oral Hygiene market.
• Improve your knowledge of the latest industry news and mergers & acquisitions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global professional dental care market is valued at USD 769.3 million in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 961.0 million by 2021, with a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period of 2016-2021. The growth ...
About Electric Toothbrush The increase in the purchasing power of personal care products across the globe has led to an increase in the discretionary expenditure of people. People mostly spend money on ...
This study focuses on China’s Oral Care Products industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities ...