Table of Contents
North America Oil and Gas Industry Research Guide from OGAnalysis is a comprehensive handbook on North America oil and gas markets. The report analyzes in detail 3 markets in the region along their complete oil and gas value chain. Country wise forecasts of over 16 parameters including oil, gas, gasoline, diesel, LPG, fuel oil, LNG consumption and production in addition to GDP and Population forecasts are provided. Further, country wise details of exploration blocks, licensing rounds, refining capacity, coking, FCC, HCC capacity, liquefaction, regasification capacities and storage capacities along with planned cross-country pipelines are provided in detail. Further, complete details of over 150+ refineries, 40+ LNG Terminals, 1200+ storage terminals are provided.
All potential investment opportunities in each country are also provided. Further, investment and operational SWOT Analysis is included for each country to analyze drivers and challenges of operating in a country. On the competitive landscape, oil and gas sub-segment wise leading players along with their market shares and equity weighted capacities/production are also provided. Further, business, SWOT and financial profiles of five leading players in the region including BP Plc, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Chevron Corporation, ConocoPhillips, Marathon Oil Corporation are provided in detail. The report also analyzes the impact of all major developments in each of the 3 North America oil and gas markets.
-3 countries across North America covered, which include-US, Canada, Mexico
- 16 Parameters are forecasted annually for each country including- oil, gas, gasoline, LPG, diesel, fuel oil, LNG production and consumption along with GDP and Population
- 7 capacities are forecasted annually for each country including CDU, Coking, FCC, HCC, Liquefaction, Regasification and Storage Capacities
- All potential investment and business opportunites are provided by country
- Countries are benchmarked against four pillars including economic, supply, demand and growth indexes
- Detailed SWOT analysis for each of the 24 countries are provided
- Location, operator, start up, current status, capacity and other key details are provided for around 1500 oil and gas assets in the region
- Exploration blocks and licensing round details are provided for all major markets in North America
- Sub-sector wise leading companies along with their market shares and net-weighted capacities are provided across the North America oil and gas value chain
- Five leading companies along with their business description, SWOT and financial analysis have been included
- All major recent developments and their impact on oil and gas companies are analyzed for each market
Reasons to buy
- Gain complete understanding of all oil and gas markets in the region
- Identify all potential investment, EPC and business expansion opportunities in North America oil and gas countries
- Formulate your business strategies with country wise outlook of 16 oil and gas parameters to 2025
- Understand how the industry is poised to emerge over the short and long term future
- Stay ahead of competition with detailed analysis of industry players and their project details
- Keep updated with all industry updates on expansions, projects, mergers, policies, investments and other relevant news
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...