Table of Contents
Rapidly growing urbanization and commercialization coupled with growing need for interactive communication and Out of Home (OOH) advertising is propelling adoption of digital signage over static signage in the UAE. Moreover, rise in digital advertising media, growing data centric information & analytics, and increasing expenditure for marketing are the other key factors driving the UAE digital signage market. With digital signage being increasingly used for brand building and increasing product visibility to gain competitive edge, the market has been witnessing growing interest by companies operating in diverse sectors. Furthermore, upcoming mega events in the country, like World Expo 2020 in Dubai, are expected to have a positive impact on the digital signage market in the country during 2015-20.
According to “UAE Digital Signage Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, digital signage market in the UAE is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 22% during 2015-20. New technology advancements like emergence of 3D digital signage, cloud based digital signage and anticipated increase in prices of 40-inch and above display screens is forecast to drive digital signage market in the UAE over the next five years. Retail, hospitality, public infrastructure & transportation, and entertainment are the key application areas of digital signage in the country. Few of the leading players currently operating in the country’s digital signage market include Samsung Gulf Electronics, LG Electronics Gulf, and Toshiba Gulf. “UAE Digital Signage Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of digital signage market in the UAE:
- UAE Digital Signage Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Display (LED, LCD & Plasma) and Media Player & Content Management
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of digital signage market in the UAE
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, digital signage suppliers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with digital signage manufacturers and distributors in the UAE. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“Increasing demand for brighter and more power efficient display panels for several applications, increase in applications as well as adoption rate of near-to-eye (NTE) devices, and increasing interests ...
The global digital signage market is expected to grow from USD 16.08 Billion in 2016 to USD 25.57 Billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 8.04% during the period 2017 to 2022. Communication has become an important ...
The North America Digital Signage Market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the ...