Table of Contents
Grindrod Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Grindrod Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Grindrod Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Grindrod Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Grindrod Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Grindrod Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Grindrod Limited (Grindrod or “the company”) is an investment holding company that is represented by subsidiaries, joint venture and associated companies in 43 countries worldwide. It is engaged in the movement of cargo by road, rail, sea and air, through integrated logistics services and utilizing assets and infrastructure. The company focuses on the movement of dry bulk and bulk liquid commodities, containerized cargo and vehicles. The company operates in Africa, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas. It is headquartered in Durban, South Africa, and employed 7,506 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of ZAR13,912.5 million ($1,282.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 11.2% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was ZAR1,269.6 million ($117.1 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 7.9% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was ZAR1,060.3 million ($97.8 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 14% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Grindrod Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Grindrod Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Grindrod Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) is a joint stock shipping company, which purchases, charters and operates shipping vessels for the transportation of crude oil, liquefied petroleum ...
Summary Havila Shipping ASA (Havila) is a supplier of quality assured supply services to the international offshore industry. It owns and operates vessels and provides anchor handling, subsea construction, ...
Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data ...