Table of Contents
Telecommunication Services in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in India
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in India
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the India telecommunication services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the India telecommunication services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in India's telecommunication services market?
The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms segment and the wireless telecommunication services segment.
The Indian telecommunication services market is expected to generate total revenues of $36,922.8m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.7% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 5.6% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 1,132.4 million subscriptions in 2016.
The Indian market is not highly saturated, with around 79 mobile subscriptions per 100 citizens, according to World Bank data released in 2015. This means there is much scope for market volume growth in the coming years, which should drive growth in market value. This can also be attributed to the subscription growth forecast.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...
"Demand for mobile content services and operators' bundled offers are driving smartphone take-up and will push the smartphone share of handsets up to 39.8% in 2021." The convenience of mobile Internet ...