Table of Contents
Insurance in Philippines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in Philippines
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in Philippines
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Philippines insurance market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Philippines insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Philippines insurance market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Philippines insurance market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Philippines insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Philippines's insurance market?
The insurance market consists of the non-life insurance sector and the life insurance sector. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
The Philippines insurance market is expected to generate total gross written premiums of $6.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.1% between 2011 and 2015.
The life Insurance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total gross written premiums of $5.3bn, equivalent to 77.7% of the market's overall value.
Along with an increase in revenues, market size, penetration rates and product range have also been increasing. New channels are opening (banc assurance) with more market entrants to move the country towards integration.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...