Table of Contents
Telecommunication Services in Middle East industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the telecommunication services market in Middle East
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the telecommunication services market in Middle East
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Middle East telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Middle East telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Middle East telecommunication services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Middle East telecommunication services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Middle East telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Middle East's telecommunication services market?
The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms segment and the wireless telecommunication services segment.
The Middle Eastern telecommunication services market is forecast to generate total revenues of $34,935.6m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.4% between 2012 and 2016.
Market consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 0.6% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 202.8 million subscriptions in 2016.
The positive performance of the Saudi market, which makes up more than half of the overall Middle Eastern market value, effectively countered the decline suffered by the Israeli market, ensuring market growth despite difficulties in a number of national markets.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...