Table of Contents
SIRVA, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on SIRVA, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting SIRVA, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of SIRVA, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on SIRVA, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about SIRVA, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
SIRVA, Inc. (SIRVA or 'the company') is a privately held company that provides end-to-end relocation and moving services for multi-national corporations, government institutions and consumers. The company operates in more than 170 countries worldwide. It is headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois and employed 2,700 people in FY2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,464.4 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.9% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $47.6 million in FY2014, an increase of 20.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $41.4 million in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of $10.7 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of SIRVA, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess SIRVA, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on SIRVA, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762