Table of Contents
The industry research publication titled ‘Saudi Arabia Online Advertising Market Outlook to 2017 - Display and Video Advertising to Accelerate the Advertising Spending’ presents a comprehensive analysis of market size by value of online advertisement in Saudi Arabia. The report entails the market share analysis and company profiles of major players in the online advertising industry. The future analysis and segmentation by type of advertisements have also been discussed.
The overall advertising expenditure reached USD ~ million in 2012. However, the internet advertisement expenditure reached ~ million in 2012 from USD ~ million in 2007 representing a growth of 81.1% during 2007-2012. Highest increase in the internet advertising spending was observed in the year 2008 and 2009, mainly due to increased broadband subscriptions in the country, which grew at a rate of almost 60.0% in 2009. The Saudi Arabia online advertising industry is also segmented into six major categories namely display advertising and video advertising, search advertising, mobile advertising, lead generation, email and others. The largest contributing segment was display and video advertising which together contributed ~% share in 2012, growing from ~% share in 2007. Search advertising held the second position with a contribution of ~% in 2012, growing from 15.0% in 2007. Segments such as lead generation and e- mail advertising have maintained minimal contributions in the industry. The leading industry contributors in the Saudi Arabia online advertising industry included telecom services, automotive, banking, finance, health and beauty which together accounted for 40.0% of the share in 2012. The leading online advertising industry of Saudi Arabia include players such as Starcom, Mindshare and Initiative which had a share of ~%, ~% and ~% respectively in 2012. The leading online platforms of the country included Google, Facebook, Twitter in display advertising while YouTube had the largest share in video advertising.
The Saudi Arabia online advertising industry would reach USD ~ million by 2017, mounting at a CAGR of 38.1% during 2012-2017. The unique viewing habits and demographics of the country along with a smaller size of the market represent a budding potential of the untapped market. In the years following 2013, the largest contributing segment in the Saudi Arabian online advertising space would continue to be display advertisement and video advertising, with a contribution of ~% in 2017. The spending on this segment would grow to USD ~ million in 2017 with a CAGR of 36.4% during 2012-2017.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the Saudi Arabia online advertising market in terms of value during 2007-2012
- Saudi Arabia online advertising market segmentation by type of advertisement (display, video, search, lead generation, email and others)
- Saudi Arabia online advertising spending market segmentation by industry (banking, real estate, telecom services, health and beauty and others)
- Saudi Arabia online display and video, search, lead generation, email and others advertising market size in terms of value during 2007-2012
- Competitive landscape of major players operating in online advertising market of Saudi Arabia in search, display and video advertising. (for both platforms such as Google, Facebook) and leading advertising agencies such as Starcom, Initiative, Mindshare and others)
- Future projections and macro economic factors of Saudi Arabia online advertising.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The Global Online Advertising Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 12.8% over the next decade to reach approximately $462.7 billion by 2025. This industry report analyzes the market estimates and ...
This study covers the world outlook for online advertising across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), fo ...
The advertising scene has undergone radical change and is still changing. With profits down between 5% and 10% on an annual basis, the performance of the traditional advertising market is under constant ...