Table of Contents
The industry research publication titled ‘UAE Online Advertising Market Outlook to 2017- Expected Growth in Mobile and Video Advertising Segment’ presents a comprehensive analysis of market size by value of online advertisement in UAE. The report entails the market share analysis and company profiles of major players in the online advertising industry. The future analysis and segmentation by type of advertisements have also been discussed.
The online advertising industry in UAE experienced a tremendous growth as a platform for advertising and media spending. The CAGR represented by online advertising industry in the country for 2007-2012 was close to 47.1 %, reaching a market size of USD ~ million in 2012. The broadband penetration in the country reached 71.0% in 2012, growing from 42.0% in 2007, and was one of the highest in the Middle East in the same year. Online advertising acted as a perfect medium for the advertisers to get a higher return on their investments.
The rising number of internet users in the country, which reached 0.9 million in 2012, has further boosted the usage of online platforms by the advertisers, as they are able to access a wider audience. Search and social advertising together accounted for the largest share of 40.0% of the overall online advertisements in 2012. Some of the other important segments in the industry included display advertising, lead generation and sponsorship advertising which contributed ~%, ~% and ~% respectively in 2012. The largest players in the online advertising industry included international players such as Google, Facebook. Additionally Middle Eastern players such as Ikoo and DMS group also contributed significantly particularly in the online display advertising.
The online advertising industry of UAE has started to experience advantages in terms of a diverse and large user profile. The industry has a tremendous opportunity to become one of the leading advertisement medium in the long term. The market is expected to reach a value of USD ~ million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of ~% during 2012-2017. The largest contributing segment of the online advertising industry would continue to be search and social media, with a share of 44.0% and a spending of USD ~ million in 2017.
KEY TOPICS COVERED IN THE REPORT
- The market size of the UAE online advertising market in terms of value during years (2007 - 2012)
- UAE online advertising market segmentation by type of advertisement (display, search, social, lead generation, sponsorship, mobile and video advertising)
- UAE online advertising market segmentation by spending by industry (banking, real estate, telecom services, education, airlines and others)
- UAE online search and social, display advertising, lead generation, sponsorship, mobile and video advertising market size in terms of value during 2007-2012
- Trends and Developments in the online advertising market in UAE
- Competitive landscape players operating in online advertising market of UAE in search, display and video advertising (for both platforms such as Google, Facebook) and leading advertising agencies such as Flip Media, 2Pure, BBDO and others)
- Future projections and macro economic factors of UAE online advertising.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The advertising scene has undergone radical change and is still changing. With profits down between 5% and 10% on an annual basis, the performance of the traditional advertising market is under constant ...
According to Stratistics MRC, the Web Analytics Market is estimated at $1.3 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $4.9 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 20.8% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing shift ...
Net increase: Internet and mobile traffic will grow, bolstering demand for digital advertising services Abstract Digital Advertising Agencies The Digital Advertising Agencies industry has benefited from ...