Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Top Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies & Endpoint Cyber SecurityReport Details
The security of utilities infrastructure has always been important for governments and operating authorities alike, particularly after the events of the early 21st century. Yet now more than ever, there is renewed emphasis for protection as a result of the way in which cyber security issues have come to dominate new security thinking and planning in this sector. Certainly, whereas before most utilities considered themselves unlikely to suffer major damage from anything except nature, in the present threat environment every essential service component, from the most physically secure nuclear facility, to local water distribution sites, is within reach of anonymous attack via computer networks. Fresh awareness of this vulnerability is currently enabling security growth in areas which previously had little motivation for additional security expenditure. Meanwhile in other regions, great opportunities will continue to present themselves for providers of physical security, who will benefit from the large scale infrastructure investment plans of major economies the world over. Accordingly, the utilities infrastructure security market is one which is considered to be entering a period of relative prosperity, with a global value of $8.4bn expected in 2014.Why you should buy Utilities Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024 Top Companies Providing Surveillance, Perimeter Defence, Operational Technologies & Endpoint Cyber Security
What is the future of the Utilities Infrastructure Security market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
- View global utilities infrastructure security market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
- Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 304 page report provides 250 tables, charts, and graphs, and 97 contracts. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Utilities Infrastructure Security market prospects.
- This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the utilities infrastructure security sector.
- Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't' fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Utilities Infrastructure Security sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
- Irina Rogizinskaya, Internati
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 24 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 10,000 trusted sources