Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Bulgarian life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Bulgarian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s ' Life Insurance in Bulgaria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bulgarian life insurance segment, including:
- The Bulgarian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Bulgarian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of various distribution channels in the Bulgarian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Bulgaria
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Bulgarian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Bulgaria:
- It provides historical values for the Bulgarian life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bulgarian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Bulgaria.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Bulgaria and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bulgarian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bulgarian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bulgarian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance was the second-largest segment in the Bulgarian insurance industry, accounting for 16.6% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2014.
- The turbulence in the financial sector in 2014 raised concerns regarding banking practices, with noteworthy implications for financial sector and overall economic stability.
- With life expectancy rising, Bulgaria’s old-age population will drive life insurance.
- Demand for general annuity products grew consistently during the review period.
- The low interest rate had a negative influence on life insurers’ earnings in Bulgaria.
- The implementation of Solvency II in Bulgaria and other European countries in January 2016 will be a challenge for domestic insurers.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...