Table of Contents
EpiCast Report: Allergic Rhinitis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023
Allergic rhinitis is a chronic respiratory disease characterized by inflammation of the nasal cavity and affects people of all ages. The main symptoms of allergic rhinitis are sneezing, nasal itching, blocked or runny nose and sore throat. Research suggests that a combination of genetic factors such as family history of allergic rhinitis and environmental factors such as exposure to allergens, including smoke, dust, pollen, insects, molds, or animal dander, may increase the risk for developing allergic rhinitis.
According to GlobalData’s epidemiological forecast, the total prevalent cases of allergic rhinitis in the 7MM will increase from 123,273,876 total prevalent cases in 2013 to 125,427,387 total prevalent cases in 2023, at an annual growth rate of 0.17% during the forecast period.
In 2023, the US will have the highest number of the total prevalent cases of allergic rhinitis with 39,031,365 total prevalent cases, followed by Japan with 36,602,227 total prevalent cases.
To forecast the total prevalent cases of allergic rhinitis in the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists selected only nationally representative studies that provided total prevalence of allergic rhinitis using uniform diagnostic criteria based on self-reported prevalence of allergic rhinitis. The use of studies that provided uniform diagnostic criteria for total prevalence of allergic rhinitis facilitated meaningful comparison of the forecast total prevalent cases of allergic rhinitis across the 7MM. Furthermore, GlobalData epidemiologists provided a comprehensive forecast of the total prevalent cases of allergic rhinitis segmented by severity (mild, moderate, and severe) as well as type (seasonal, perennial, and both).
- The Allergic Rhinitis EpiCast Report provide an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends of allergic rhinitis in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the total prevalent cases of allergic rhinitis segmented by sex and age (ages =18 years).
- The allergic rhinitis epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global allergic rhinitis market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global allergic rhinitis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for allergic rhinitis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Respiratory diseases are diseases that affects human respiration. Asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic bronchitis, pulmonary edema, lung cancer, emphysema and cystic fibrosis are some ...
Breathing is a process in which air is inhaled through the mouth or nose, trachea, larynx, pharynx and bronchial tree into the alveoli sacs in the lungs. Normally, this cycle repeats t a breathing rate, ...
Note*: This report requires 5 business days to complete. DelveInsight’s Allergic Rhinitis - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023” Reports provides an overview of the disease and global ...