Table of Contents
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) in North America and Europe - Market Size, Trends and Key Country Analysis to 2020
GlobalData’s ‘Combined Heat and Power (CHP) in North America and Europe - Market Size, Trends and Key Country Analysis to 2020’’ gives detailed information on the current CHP market in North America and Europe, with focus on key countries in these regions. The report covers CHP installed capacity, annual steam and gas turbine for CHP market size and split by type of plant or technology for all the markets. It discussed the regional CHP capacity and gas turbine and steam turbine market along with drivers and restraints at the regional level for North America and Europe.
- The report comprises of the CHP market for European and North American Market and the market size and installed capacity covered span 2007–2020. The report covers CHP installed capacity, annual steam and gas turbine for CHP market size and split by type of plant or technology for all the markets.
- The report covers North America regional market with drivers and restraints and under this region it covers the US and the Canada market
- It covers the Europe regional market with drivers and restraints along with market details. Under this region, EU-27, Russia, Germany, the UK and Netherlands have been covered in detail.
- In the report, EU-27 and Russia have been considered as the European region. There are very small countries which form a very small share of the CHP market. However, we were unable to get precise information in these countries and so it was removed from the study.
- The US and Canada is defined as North America in the report. Mexico and Greenland have not been considered.
- In terms of CHP installed capacity, all fuels have been considered. However, for this study, gas, coal, biomass and biogas have been given the most importance and used for calculations. The others have been ignored wherever insignificant or unable to track.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time-sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making, by providing historical and forecast data on the revenue of the CHP gas and steam turbine market
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the CHP market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Find all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Morocco Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape Summary This report elaborates Morocco’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast ...
Slovenia Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape Summary This report elaborates Slovenia’s power market structure and provides historical and ...
Summary Geysir Green Energy (Geysir) is a geothermal energy company. The company is a consortium formed to promote international projects using the earth's natural heat to generate power. It uses geothermal ...
Reportlinker.com © Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.