Table of Contents
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) in North America and Europe - Market Size, Trends and Key Country Analysis to 2020
GlobalData’s ‘Combined Heat and Power (CHP) in North America and Europe - Market Size, Trends and Key Country Analysis to 2020’’ gives detailed information on the current CHP market in North America and Europe, with focus on key countries in these regions. The report covers CHP installed capacity, annual steam and gas turbine for CHP market size and split by type of plant or technology for all the markets. It discussed the regional CHP capacity and gas turbine and steam turbine market along with drivers and restraints at the regional level for North America and Europe.
- The report comprises of the CHP market for European and North American Market and the market size and installed capacity covered span 2007–2020. The report covers CHP installed capacity, annual steam and gas turbine for CHP market size and split by type of plant or technology for all the markets.
- The report covers North America regional market with drivers and restraints and under this region it covers the US and the Canada market
- It covers the Europe regional market with drivers and restraints along with market details. Under this region, EU-27, Russia, Germany, the UK and Netherlands have been covered in detail.
- In the report, EU-27 and Russia have been considered as the European region. There are very small countries which form a very small share of the CHP market. However, we were unable to get precise information in these countries and so it was removed from the study.
- The US and Canada is defined as North America in the report. Mexico and Greenland have not been considered.
- In terms of CHP installed capacity, all fuels have been considered. However, for this study, gas, coal, biomass and biogas have been given the most importance and used for calculations. The others have been ignored wherever insignificant or unable to track.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time-sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making, by providing historical and forecast data on the revenue of the CHP gas and steam turbine market
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the CHP market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
China's demand for Clean Energy has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
This study focuses on China’s Clean Energy industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...
Includes 3 FREE quarterly updates BMI View: Austria's power sector is mature and the domestic grid is extensive, ensuring near universalaccess to electricity and sufficient supply to meet current consumption ...