Table of Contents
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Cyprus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Cypriot life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Cypriot economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s 'Life Insurance in Cyprus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Cypriot life insurance segment, including:
- The Cypriot life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Cypriot economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Cypriot life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Cyprus
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Cypriot insurance industry
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Cyprus:
- It provides historical values for the Cypriot life insurance segment for the report’s 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Cypriot life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Cyprus.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Cyprus and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Cypriot life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Cypriot life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Cypriot insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Cypriot economy was affected by the global financial crisis of 2008 and the European debt crisis of 2011.
- The life segment has significant potential for growth and expansion over the forecast period, driven by favorable demographic factors such as rises in the aging population and life expectancy.
- The investment income of Cypriot insurers decreased drastically as a result of the financial and sovereign debt crises.
- The Cypriot life segment is concentrated, with the top five companies accounting for 82.0% of the total gross written premium in 2015.
- Similar to most European countries, authorized agencies play an important role in the distribution of life products in Cyprus.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Factors such as voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, need for high optimization & increased cost savings, and ability to measure the performance of a service & Quality of Service are driving ...
“IoT insurance market to grow at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 and 2022” The global IoT insurance market is estimated to be worth USD 42.76 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 65.89% between 2016 ...
"CSPs are demanding assurance solutions for NFV/SDN with cloud, analytics and automation features; this change is creating opportunities for vendors and disruption across the assurance value chain." This ...