Table of Contents
- The Employee Owned Company (TEOCO) is a provider of service assurance, network planning and optimisation, analytics and revenue management solutions to communications service providers (CSPs).
- It was initially a cost, routing and revenue management provider, but gained a significant presence in the service assurance market following its acquisition of Team Telecom International (TTI). TTI was a provider of performance monitoring and fault management solutions, which are marketed under the Netrac brand.
- TEOCO recently acquired AIRCOM International, a provider of performance monitoring and network optimisation solutions.1 Following the acquisition and its integration, the vendor’s footprint expanded to include more than 300 CSPs in 100 countries, including 150 customers in service assurance.
- The Netrac service assurance portfolio covers a wide range of OSS functionality, including performance monitoring, fault management and service management. TEOCO has initiated efforts to integrate AIRCOM’s Optima performance monitoring solution into its Netrac portfolio.
- The scope of this profile is limited to TEOCO’s service assurance solutions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
"The rate of annual growth worldwide will decline persistently over the forecast period, falling from 78% in 2015 to 30% in 2021." Cellular data traffic growth will continue to be stronger in emerging ...
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...