Table of Contents
This report provides:
- an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 60 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa region, which was previously published in June 2013.1 The revised forecasts are based on the latest available data, which covers the period to September 2013
- an explanation of the significant changes in this edition, compared with our previous forecasts
- data for Kuwait and Qatar, which are countries that we have now added to the forecast coverage.
- Revisions to our previous forecasts occurred mainly for the following reasons:
- market developments – based on recent market events and latest reported operator and regulator data
- changes to the macroeconomic outlook, and competitive and regulatory environment
- changes to historical data because of newly available information.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
"Despite a decline in overall fixed revenue in Western Europe, fixed broadband and IPTV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.5% between 2015 and 2021." Fixed broadband revenue in Western Europe (WE) is expected ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...