Table of Contents
Mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs)& are brands that provide a mobile service using a host operator’s network, often focusing on a specific market segment, or operated by companies seeking to expand their operations into mobile, such as cable companies or retailers. This report analyses the status and outlook of the MVNO market, and discusses emerging MVNO business models.
- This report provides an analysis of the MVNO market as it enters a new phase, and offers recommendations for stakeholders in the market.
- It considers the evolution of traditional MVNO business models focusing on price competition and market segmentation, and discusses options for MVNOs in the context of intensifying competition in mobile services.
- It then provides a country-by-country analysis of market conditions for MVNOs in Europe, including an outlook for the MVNO sector as a whole in each country. Countries
specifically mentioned are shown in Figure 1. Detailed analysis is provided in the final section of the report.
- The report discusses emerging MVNO opportunities that seek to renew the MVNO proposition in a changing market context. These are content, data-centric, government, M2M and SME MVNO business models.
This report is based on several sources:
- Our internal research, including Telecoms Market Matrix1 - Analysys Mason’s considerable custom research and consulting expertise in MVNOs, from a large number of
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
"Telecoms retail revenue decline in Western Europe will be slower than in previous years, falling at a CAGR of –0.5% between 2016 and 2021." Slower revenue decline in Western Europe is a result of increasing ...
This report provides: - an interim update of our 5-year forecast of more than 175 mobile and fixed KPIs for the Middle East and North Africa, as a whole and for 12 key countries, which was previously published ...
"Demand for mobile content services and operators' bundled offers are driving smartphone take-up and will push the smartphone share of handsets up to 39.8% in 2021." The convenience of mobile Internet ...