Table of Contents
Dresser-Rand Group Inc. (Dresser-Rand) is a supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions to oil, gas, chemical, petrochemical, process, power, military, paper, sugar and steel industries. The company also offers its products and services to energy infrastructure markets including environmental solutions and distributed power generation. Its product portfolio includes a wide range of turbomachinery products including centrifugal compressors, gas turbines and power turbines, power recovery expanders; reciprocating compressors; steam turbines; and engines. It also offers services such as service centers and repair services, field services, parts, engineered solutions, product training and control systems. Dresser-Rand markets its products and services through its sales representatives and distributors. It has a presence in 18 states in the US and 33 countries, and operates manufacturing facilities in the US, France, Spain, UK, Germany, Norway, Brazil and India. Dresser-Rand is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
On June 30, 2015, the European Commission approved the company's proposed merger with Siemens.
The company’s business strategy focuses to capitalize the long-term growth in equipment and services investment in energy infrastructure markets, as it has substantially generated its revenues from energy infrastructure.
Dresser-Rand Group Inc. (DRC) - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Clean Technology eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302