Table of Contents
The report is a comprehensive compilation of coal and lignite blocks allocated for captive use in India. It will provide detailed information on 175 coal and lignite blocks allocated for captive use covering the following information but not restricted to:
• Allocation dates
• Geological/Extractable reserves
• Area under lease
• End use project
• Milestone charts
• Current status
• Land use pattern
• Provisional production schedule
• Show cause notice and de-allocations
Precision Research also provides an add on facility. You can opt for 24x7 access to latest updates and happening in captive coal and lignite blocks with Quarterly, Half yearly and Yearly Access.
A Must buy for Domestic Coal Producers, Financial Institutions, Central Power Players, International Coal Producers, EPC Companies Banks, Project Financers /Investment bankers, Captive Mines, Coal Importers / Transporters, Power Developers, Power Exchanges, Power Traders, Iron and Steel Manufacturers, Cement Manufacturers, Fertilizer Manufacturers, Academic researchers, Research Companies, Consultants Technology Provider.
Why should you buy?
• Track the latest policy changes.
• Spot future developments.
• Identify investment opportunities.
• Identify risks associated with captive mining in India.
• Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential by developing strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.
• Facilitate decision-making based on detailed information on coal captive coal and lignite blocks.
• Add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
• Enhance the decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
China’s demand for Coal Tar has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
China’s demand for Fossil Fuel has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...