Table of Contents
The Business Research Company’s report, “Global MRI Compatible Pacemakers Market Prospect To 2019 - Inviolable Need and Rapidly Growing Awareness of MRI to Drive the Market” provides insights, trends, data and analysis on the global MRI Compatible Pacemaker market. The report includes a market landscape, competitive landscape, market trends information and patent analysis on the MRI Compatible pacemaker industry. The report also gives a detailed analysis of the clinical trials for MRI pacemaker devices in this segment. The report contains details about important merger and acquisitions and other deals related to MRI Compatible pacemakers that have taken place in the cardiac pacemaker market during the past six years. This report is based on extensive primary research with more than 20 industry participants and extensive secondary research using proprietary data sources and inputs from The Business Research Company’s team of industry experts.
• The scope is global and regional, covering the North American, European and Asian-Pacific markets.
• Individual countries covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil. Short descriptions of other countries include Denmark, Russia, Norway, Sweden and Turkey.
The Report provides:
• Annualized market revenues data from 2009 to 2013, and forecast forward for 6 years to 2019.
• Analysis of key market trends, market drivers and restraints within the MRI Compatible pacemaker market
• Competitor analysis, including the major players globally and in each geographical market and market segment, their market shares and revenues, product ranges, strengths, weaknesses, R&D and M&A activity.
• Company profiles and competitive performance of Medtronic, Biotronik, St Jude Medical and Boston Scientific.
• Patent analysis, including major inventors, patent filing trends, and MRI pacemaker technology segmentation.
• Clinical trials and possible forthcoming products in the pacemaker market.
Reasons to Buy
• Make practical business decisions from the insights and in-depth analysis of the MRI compatible Pacemaker in Global Markets and the factors shaping it.
• Design strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the Global MRI compatible Pacemaker Market.
• Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
• Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying major products and major patents.
• Identify the most suitable business segments and geographies for investment in the MRI compatible Pacemaker Market.
• Identify the best inventors and technologies working on MRI compatible pacemakers.
• Identify best geographies to file, license, and acquire patents for commercial exploitation.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The active implantable medical devices market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 26.75 billion by 2022 from USD 18.42 billion in 2017. The growth of this market is mainly ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electrodes for Medical Devices in US$ Thousand by the following Segments: Blood Gas Electrodes, Defibrillator Electrodes, ECG Electrodes, EEG/EMG/ENG Electrodes, ...
Defibrillator devices are class of medical devices used for delivering shock in a controlled and automated manner. These devices are mainly used for therapeutic purposes in cardiovascular critical care ...