Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CPH Chemie + Papier Holding AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CPH Chemie + Papier Holding AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "CPH Chemie + Papier Holding AG : Paper and Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CPH Chemie + Papier Holding AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CPH Chemie + Papier Holding AG (CPH) is a diversified industrial group involved in the development, production and distribution of chemicals, papers and pharmaceutical packaging films. The product portfolio includes organic chemicals, molecular sieves (zeolites), chromatography gels, fertilizers, deuterated compounds, newsprint paper, magazine paper, pure PVC mono films and laminated plastic films. The company also offers real estate purchase, rental and investment, primarily in the commercial and residential market. It operates five production facilities located in Switzerland, Germany and the US. CPH markets its products globally. CPH is headquartered in Perlen, Switzerland.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Heiwa Paper Co., Ltd. (Heiwa) is a paper manufacturer that sells specialty papers, high-grade papers, industrial papers, and other paper materials. The company offers products, which include fancy ...
Summary Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited (SPBL) is a paper manufacturer that markets pulp, paper, and paper board products. The company offers products such as printing and writing papers and pape ...
Japan Pulp and Paper Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Japan Pulp and Paper Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive ...