Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Royal FrieslandCampina N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Royal FrieslandCampina N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Royal FrieslandCampina N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Royal FrieslandCampina N.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Royal FrieslandCampina N.V. (FrieslandCampina) is a Dutch dairy co-operative. The company's product portfolio includes dairy-based beverages, coffee creamers, condensed milk, cream, toddler nutrition products, butter, cream, cheese, desserts and functional dairy-based ingredients such as casinates, lactose, whey proteins and protein hydrolysates. FrieslandCampina markets its products under the brands of Appelsientje, Betagen, Botergoud, Completa, CoolBest, Dutch Lady, Frico and Milli, among others. It operates manufacturing facilities across Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Middle East. The company is owned by the dairy co-operative Zuivelcooperatie FrieslandCampina. It also exports dairy products worldwide from the Netherlands. FrieslandCampina is headquartered in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Danone benefits from strong global brands, spearheaded by Activia, which saw a relaunch across its most important markets in 2016. In baby food, it ranks second globally, but faces lower growth prospects ...
Summary Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, ...
Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Parmalat S.p.A. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report ...