Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NIKE, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "NIKE, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "NIKE, Inc. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "NIKE, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NIKE, Inc. (Nike) is a designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. The company's product portfolio includes footwear, apparel, and accessories for men, women and children under NIKE, Jordan, Hurley and Converse brands. It also offers digital devices, timepieces, socks and eyewear for wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Nike's merchandise is sold through the company-owned stores, independent distributors and licensees globally. The company's merchandise is also sold through online website www.nike.com. It has presence across North America, Central America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, the Middle East and Europe. Nike is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302